- Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model
- Trump claims CDC director is ‘confused’ over 2021 vaccine timetable
- Hurricane Sally kills one and leaves ‘historic’ flooding across Gulf coast
- Pelosi demands investigation into hysterectomy claims at Ice centre
- 993 coronavirus deaths and 39,124 new cases recorded yesterday
- Sign up for our First Thing newsletter
The claim from Amy Dorris that Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in 1997 makes her at least the 26th woman to come forward and accuse him of acts like this in allegations that span decades.
Trump has denied every charge, dismissing his accusers as liars and publicity seekers, claiming never to have met some of them and, in at least two cases, suggesting they were not attractive enough for him.
We have an exclusive this morning from Lucy Osborne, that former model Amy Dorris alleges that president Donald Trump forced his tongue down her throat and groped her at 1997 US Open.
A former model has come forward to accuse Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament more than two decades ago, in an alleged incident that left her feeling “sick” and “violated”.
In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, Amy Dorris alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom in his VIP box at the tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.